Companies with a certain attractiveness have advantages in hiring the right people. Even daily performance can be better while people feel they are in the right place.
Every manager wants motivated staff with strong identification towards company values. In practice this cannot always be observed. Get a new perspective with a small questionnaire. Find out how your team feels about company values. Are all supervisors living these values? Satisfied people will be more productive.
• find out about job satisfaction
• appreciation and recognition mechanisms
• employer brand attractiveness
• brand value knowledge
• employee and team mood perception
• feedback on living the company value
• get to know your own company culture from a different perspective