General customer satisfaction is a key factor to organizational development of any company. Staff satisfaction can be broken up into individual advantages and team perception regarding tasks, colleagues and supervisors.
An annual internal survey can get you the feedback you will need to implement the right measures.
• general job satisfaction
• professional development perception
• transparency in internal communications
• supervisor evaluation
• demographic data collection including duration of service
• increase of job satisfaction
• recognition of weak links within the organization
• strengthening of company spirit
• increase of employer branding