At the end of an event there mostly smiling faces. Do they smile because they liked it, or are they just grateful it is over? If you want to know the real reasons, just ask them.
An anonymous survey at the end will provide valuable feedback and ideas for improvement. It’s the small details that often make a difference. Let participants know, that their opinion counts.
• open words about the quality
• criticism as a push for improvements
• insights to participants’ views
• direct feedback
• structured event feedback
• constant improvements
• transparency about key success factors
• early information for planning the next event