A well organized event will easily become a great success. Planning needs information. Where will you get that from? Well, you could ask participants in advance. Their feedback will be a valuable source of information.
Expectations that are communicated can be fulfilled. The easiest way is with a little survey. Event success starts with knowledge about details.
The whole coordination can be made much more comfortable by knowing participants’ expectations in advance.
• motivation to participate
• clarify questions in advance
• preferred information channel
• happy participants
• precise planning of amounts
• less last minute adjustments
• provide security
• assess last minute registrations
• simply a successful event