Modern educational science implements student focussed learning approaches to schools. How well do you really know your students? Go ahead and just ask.
There are secondary factors around a study place that affect the feelings and results. Lack of infrastructure can be crucial in several ways. Conflicts can rise because of small things missing. Find out about the small changes that will enable broader success for your school.
• feedback about study progress
• teacher levels
• soft skills
• campus infrastructure like parking and library
• food and drinks on campus
• recommendation probability
• personal feedback
• travel times in public transport or daily traffic jams
• rate the level of satisfaction or unrest
• find out about hidden problems
• find improvements
• teacher feedback
• rate external factors correctly