There are two basic positions where you can activate a filter/jump.
- when you ask a question according to certain criteria
- global at the end of a page Both positions can be combined at will and allow a complex jump system.
1. Filter/jump on a question
The following question types support the filter/jump function:
- Yes/No question
- Closed question
- Evaluation question (matrix)
- Double evaluation question (matrix)
With answer X jump to page X.
Bei Antwort X springe auf Seite X.
Evaluation & double evaluation question (matrix)
Jump to page X for evaluation X. (The lowest page number selected by the competitor as the jump is binding for the jump).
2. Global at the end of a page
Activating a filter/jump at the end of a page will lead all participants to the selected page if no lower page has been selected as jump target by another jump.